Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mamas out there.  Yesterday was my first Mother's Day and it was wonderful.  My sweet husband and son bought me some beautiful flowers and a new wallet.  My new wallet actually fits Euros in it.  


I was sick with a horrible migraine Saturday night and ended up throwing up.  We all didn't get much sleep so we ended up staying home yesterday and resting.  We don't like missing church but I wanted to make sure I didn't have a virus and my throwing up was due to my migraine.  It turns out it was.  

My darling husband cooked me breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  He called to make reservations at one of my favorite restaurants Saturday but they were booked all day Sunday.  We considered going to one of the restaurants at Luisenpark but it was raining.  We enjoyed spending time together at home.  Plus my husband is an awesome cook and I enjoy his cooking more than most restaurants.



Our sweet baby took his first big fall.  He fell and bumped his head pretty bad.  Thankfully he's okay and so are we.  It is so scary when they fall.  Poor sweet baby.


I hope you had a great day yesterday too.  I think one of the best blessings in life is to be a mom.  I am so thankful to my mother, step-mother, grandmothers, mother-in-law, and all the other women who have helped inspire me and shape me into the woman I am today.  I truly am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...